The Invisalign system for straightening teeth has successfully helped orthodontic clients seeking an alternative to braces for more than a decade. Clear “aligners,” customized just for you after consultation with your Auburn dentist and by means of digital methods, realign your teeth during a fixed treatment schedule. If we also use Propel therapies, the time needed to align your teeth and smile can even be reduced by half! The Invisalign system provides five distinct benefits:
- Customized: Created for your mouth specifically, you receive a new aligner every two weeks to continue your dental therapy.
- Comfort: Without the bands, brackets and wires common to braces, Invisalign makes the teeth straightening process much easier.
- Clear: The Invisalign system is appropriately named, as every aligner is nearly invisible. Even friends might not even see you’re using them!
- Removable: Like a simple retainer, you can remove the aligner for drinking, eating, flossing and brushing or simply for a special occasion.
- Effective: Given the listed benefits, Invisalign may seem too good to be true. Yet it’s true – with every new aligner, your mouth will progress to the more beautiful smile you’ve always hoped for!
Why Straighten Your Teeth?
Misaligned teeth can lead to tooth enamel damage, gingivitis or tooth loss. For many clients, Invisalign is more than a cosmetic repair. Orthodontic care with Invisalign is often an example of preventative dentistry — repairing problems now to eliminate problems later! As a client, you end up with a beautiful, healthy smile! Make an appointment with the office of Rock Creek Dental today to discover if Invisalign meets your needs for straightening teeth.