Comparing Invisalign to Braces
An important question can be: why would you administer braces if you can administer Invisalign? This advanced method of repairing orthodontic issues is our Auburn dentist’s top choice for repairing problem teeth and it should be your top choice too. Here’s a list of advantages of Invisalign compared to braces:
- Invisalign is a 21st Century system, not something conceived 200 years ago.
- Invisalign is aptly named — it’s almost invisible.
- No wire brackets in your mouth with Invisalign.
- Nothing pokes or irritates the lips, gums and cheeks with Invisalign.
- You can remove Invisalign each and every day. Try that with braces!
- Eat what you want! There are no “forbidden foods” with Invisalign.
- Clean your teeth with the dental floss that you enjoy using!
- Invisalign means fewer visits in the dental office and more days enjoying life!